I offer various services for children, families and schools. 

Parents & carers;

1;1 sessions can happen in your home, if you have a private space to use or if this is a bit tricky, I can sometimes visit your child at their school. 

1;1 sessions are ideal if your child has slightly higher need. They may be on a long waiting list for services such as CAMHs or Point1 and benefit for some interim support or may have recently been discharged from services and need some more ongoing support.

At present, my groups will take place at the Scout & Guide hut near Morrisons in Wymondham.

Schools and outreach;

I also offer groups, workshops and parent cafes within schools, nurseries and other similar establishments.

Groups can help nurture children's social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) needs and aim to teach evidence based strategies to help empower them. They may form part of your schools well being program or be part of an extra curricular activity such as a lunch or after school club.

One-off workshops can help address specific issues such as transition or exam stress and perfectly compliment the new PHSE curriculum.


I can be booked by schools to support individual children. 1:1 sessions can be offered to support individual children with SEMH needs. These are usually 6 - 8 week programs tailored for needs. They may form part of a child's EHCP requirements.


Parent cafes are extremely useful in EYFS years for helping to educate families to promote successful social/emotional development in their children. This can help reduce the chances of problems in later years and parents can find these sessions very empowering when navigating parenthood. 

FREE 20 minute consultation;

I offer a FREE 20 minute consultation to discuss your child's needs and the best options for them. This can be over phone or Skype. 

Bespoke social story creation;

If your child would benefit from a tailored social story to help with a specific area of difficulty then I can create this for you. examples are; school refusal, climbing on furniture, personal space, licking people, running away, change of circumstance such as new school year or

school. I'll do my best to create one for any situation and they can include your childs photo and name if you so wish. 

Social-emotional assessment 

If you require a full social/emotional assessment for your child I am able to provide this. This might be to provide school with relevant information or as part of another assessment or report such as an EHCP. 

Wishes & Feelings report

One-off wishes and feelings reports for outside agencies such as social services or CAFCASS can be undertaken. These enable your childs own views and opinions to be taken into consideration during any decision making processes. 

To make a booking for any of these services or to simply find out how else I can help you and your child, go to my contact page.

free consultation.png
social story service.jpg
wishes and feelings.jpg